Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Sloppy Joes...Slop, sloppy joes....

Couple of vidoes of Spencer eating-I KNOW-how exciting....but the one of him falling asleep is pretty cute...
He is so smart. I can actually ask him to go get me something and he will retrieve it with a BIG smile on his face. Mrs. Anne (his nanny) said that I should have 4 more babies just like Spencer!!!

This past weekend-I was laid up with a sinus infection. I felt so horrible that I pretty much laid on the couch all day Sunday. Michael was doing football stuff-so it was mostly me, Spencer and the dogs. I learned that even though Hailey (the Golden) is VERY smart-she did not understand my simple steps to changing a poopy diaper. Spencer was a real trooper though, he played alot and would randomly come and poke me to make sure I was still alive. I must give myself the "mother of year" award b/c after several attempts at poking me, Spencer gave up and tried to "talk" his way into the frig for some lunch. He was standing in the kitchen, hanging on the door to frig and I guess trying to figure out the secret password b/c he sure was talking....now why didn't I get THAT on video??/


4 comments:

Lori F said...

OMG Kelly the sleeping video had me laughing so hard!!! He has gotten so big!

Unknown said...

Love the lunchtime about-to-fall-asleep video! You know we've watched it a gazillion million times!
Love,
Laurie and Annie

Elizabeth said...

Isn't 5 babies a lot of babies? :-) I loved the videos--it was so funny how he kept putting food in his mouth even while he was falling asleep!

Leslie Gilbreath said...

I so remember Melanie falling asleep in her high chair eating! He looks so much older these days!