Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Video

So I failed miserable at trying to upload a video. We will try again after the craziness of this weekend dies down. Yea for Amanda and Lee are getting married on saturday and yea for Spencer who will be ONE on saturday and will have his party on sunday!! We are so excited that all of our family will be there (expect for Amanda and Lee-who will be on a beach in St. Lucia!) I'm sure we'll have lots of pictures to share next week!
I have to share a moment I had with Spencer on Tuesday morning...Laurie sent me Mandisa's CD (she was on American Idol last season). It is a Christian CD with a fabulous song called God Speaking. She sings about how God can use different ways to get our attention and tell us that he loves us and that he is enough for us. Now Spencer is usually pretty quiet on the morning ride-it's still dark and he likes to watch the lights go by. During the song, I reached back to touch his hand, he grabbed my finger and started singing "mamama..." God was speaking through that little hand and that little voice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy 1st Birthday Spencer!!! My has the year gone by fast.