Saturday, August 30, 2008

Forward Rebels!!!

Well-it's that time of year again. Can I get an AMEN??? Football season is upon us and I'm so excited. I love it-I love friday night football, I love SEC football on saturday and I love watching a FEW teams in the NFL. Spencer sat down and watched part of the Florida game with his Daddy today and I suddenly saw into the future of many saturdays of Michael and Spencer watching football, talking football, sharing the love of football-what fun! "Well there's a feeling in the air. Just like a friday afternoon..." Anybody remember that song by Better than Ezra?? See if you can find it and just try not to reminisce about football weekends..
I am very excited because at this very moment the Ole Miss Rebels having a WINNING record!!! This is exciting stuff considering what happened the last couple of years in Oxford. FORWARD REBELS. We can do it-we can make it to a bowl game maybe even the Sugar Bowl (maybe I'm getting ahead of myself)....
My only question: Why in the hell is MS state on TV tonight and Ole Miss is NOT??
HOTTY TODDY!!!!
Oh yeah and GO TUCKER TIGERS!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hotty Toddy gosh almighty, who the hell are they...Flim flam bim bam we don't give a damn.

Love your favorite Bulldog Family in Tennessee.

P.S. You know Anthony wrote that, Kel ... I love you!