Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Alive and Kicking....

Yes we are....still here and alive and kicking. Things have been just very busy since my last post. We went to Gulfport for Thanksgiving (without Michael b/c he was coaching football) and had a GREAT time! I got to see all the cousins on my mom's side and Spencer got to hang out with his cousins. It was very exciting b/c my sister announced that she is pregnant and going to have a baby 8 weeks after we do!! So this next round of cousins will be just as close as Spencer, James and Anna Lauren. I do have some pictures from Thanksgiving that will eventually get posted....
We have an exciting weekend coming up. I go to the doctor tomorrow to find out what we are having! YEAH! On friday night, Michael will be coaching in his second high school state championship game in the GA dome! Go Tucker Tigers! Saturday we have a christmas party and then sunday we are going to visit "the big guy with the red suit"! Can't wait to see how Spencer reacts to that!
So friday I'll be wearing pink or blue.....stay tuned!

No comments: