Sunday, December 14, 2008

Maroon and Pink

So...we've had a pretty exciting weekend. We found out Thursday that Spencer is going to have a little sister!! A little girl....I can't wait!! On Friday night Michael and the Tucker tigers beat the Marist eagles to win the GA AAAA state championship! Saturday we had a christmas party and today we went to see Santa. We got the traditional "baby screaming because he is terrified of Santa" picture....yeah, memories! Anyway-I'm exhausted but so proud of Michael and his accomplishment this year and so excited about my baby girl...I'm sure I'll have visions of pink sugarplums dancing in my head for many nights.....
Oh yeah-that boy that lives here-well he continues to make us smile!

1 comment:

Leslie Gilbreath said...

I'm so biased...I LOVE girls and girly things so WAHOO!