Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Baby????

For those of you interested....I went to the doctor yesterday and there as been no change since last week. A week ago monday I was attacked by a horrific stomach bug or food poisoning...not sure which but monday night and tues were NOT fun. I went to the doctor a week ago yesterday and I was 1.5 CM dialated-so we thought maybe it would be last week...well after getting rehydrated and back to the routine of things, all the contractions stopped and Madeline seems to be a happy clam in there....so unless something changes rapidly between now and next week-I think we are actully going to make it until May 15th!!
In the panic that she was actually going to come last week-I went ahead and cleaned out the baby car seat (we call it the baby bucket!) and Michael put in the car. When Spencer got in the car monday morning...he looked over at it and then looked at me with his little forehead crinkled up. I said, "That's where Madeline is going to sit when she comes." He looked again and then looked at me and said, "Ok-baby seat" Pure genius I tell you.....maybe he is starting to get the picture! :)

No comments: