Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Madeline's 2 month appointment

We went to see the doctor yesterday for Madeline's 2 month appointment. She weighed 13 lbs and 11 oz. She has gained 2 pounds in a month! She was 25" long and has grown an inch and a half in a month! So she was 98% for height and 92% for weight. My big, strong girl!! Her head remains a normal size-not huge like her brother. Everything else looked great-we are going to try some cereal in her bottles to slow down the spit up...we'll see what happens! I used rice cereal in Spencer's bottles and it didn't lessen the spit up-just slowed it down so you could catch it faster!
I don't want to curse it but Madeline spent through the night last night-I mean REALLY slept through the night-she had a bottle around 10, went down around 10:30 and I didn't hear from her until 5:30 this morning-which is about the time I am going to have to get up anyway when school starts. She is such a great baby. I am so lucky to have two beautiful, healthy children...
I go back to work next week (boo-hoo!) and Spencer and Maddy go back to Mrs. Anne's. I think Spencer is secretly thrilled about this...he wakes up in the morning asking to "go, go, go" and then starts asking: "go see Meme??" "go see Poppy?" "go see Kate?"
So, that's the report...will posted more pictures soon!

No comments: